Announcing Social Media Ambassador Internship
The Communications team of the Oregon State Grange announces an internship for a Grange youth who is interested in social media and marketing. For requirements, expectations, and the application procedure, see Social Media Ambassador. The application deadline is October 7, 2014.
Join the Grange
Not yet a member? Print this brochure, fill out the application form, and give it to your local Grange. If you don’t know who to give it to, send it to:
Oregon State Grange
643 Union Street NE
Salem, Oregon 97301
The Oregon State Grange Youth program has two primary directives:
- Develop new leaders and provide them opportunities for personal growth.
- Create a program that underscores our fraternal values of honesty, integrity and compassion for the benefit of all humanity.
The first objective is met through various programs diverse enough that all youth should find a vehicle to personal growth that is meaningful to them. To mention a few…
- Annual Oregon State Grange Session (State Youth Officers)
- Regional Conferences
- Annual National Grange Session
- Ambassador Program
- John Trimble Legislative Experience
- District Representatives on State Youth Team
- Achievement Award Program
- Mentoring older Junior Grange members to assist their transition into the Youth Program
Through participation in the programs developed by the National and Oregon State Grange, youth will develop critical thinking skills, parliamentary procedure knowledge, public speaking skills, mentoring and other life skills. Development of these skills will shape our youth into tomorrow’s leaders.
The second objective is met through youth engaging in various community projects that support other organizations seeking to aid the welfare of others. The friendships youth enjoy during these efforts brings fellowship into their lives, something for which the Grange has always been known.
The rewards are many and the work light when many hands participate. Join the youth at their next event to learn about the opportunities available to you and how the Grange can enrich your life and have a good splash of fun to boot.
2014 State Session
If a photo is too small, click it to display the full-sized image.
These programs are for youth and young adults ages 14-35
- See 2014 National Grange Youth Program Guide page 9 for application form, which must be postmarked to the National Legislative Director on or before Dec 1
- See 2014 National Grange Youth Program Guide page 7
- See 2014 National Grange Youth Program Guide page 47
National Grange Youth Officer Team
- See 2014 National Grange Youth Program Guide page 42
- See 2014 National Grange Youth Program Guide page 32
- See 2014 National Grange Youth Program Guide page 37
- See 2014 National Grange Youth Program Guide page 25
- See 2014 National Grange Youth Program Guide page 24
National Youth Achievement Awards
- See 2014 National Grange Youth Program Guide pages 26-31.
The Youth Department sponsors these programs and activities that are open to all members regardless of age.
- Public Speaking Contest
- Sign-A-Song Contest
- Oregon Grange Family of the Year Award
- Youth Booster Award
- Installation Team Contest (even years only)
Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org